Dr. Burakovskiy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mikhail Burakovskiy, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Kirkland, WA. Dr. Burakovskiy completed a residency at V A New York Harbor Healthcare System Brooklyn Campus. He currently practices at Integrative Foot and Ankle Centers of Washington and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- V A New York Harbor Healthcare System Brooklyn Campus, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Burakovskiy?
I love my foot doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mikhail Burakovskiy, DPM generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Burakovskiy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Burakovskiy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Burakovskiy frequently treats Bunion, Plantar Fasciitis, and Hammer Toe.
Dr. Burakovskiy's office is located at 13030 121st Way NE Ste 204, Kirkland, WA 98034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Burakovskiy speaks Russian, Ukrainian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Integrative Foot and Ankle Centers of Washington
- 3 1823 37th St Ste A, Everett, WA 98201 (425) 822-7426