Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sescioreanu's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mihaela Sescioreanu, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Auburn Hills, MI. Dr. Sescioreanu completed a residency at St Joseph Mercy, Oakland Hosp. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sescioreanu is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St Joseph Mercy, Oakland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3100 Cross Creek Pkwy Ste 210B, Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Existing Patients: (248) 335-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sescioreanu?
Excellent physician and easy to talk to. She spends as much time as needed and you never feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sescioreanu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sescioreanu frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Pulmonary Insufficiency.
Dr. Sescioreanu's office is located at 3100 Cross Creek Pkwy Ste 210B, Auburn Hills, MI 48326. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sescioreanu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Oakland