Dr. Miguel Ramirez, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Peoria, IL. Dr. Ramirez completed a residency at Adam Cowley Shock Trauma Center. He currently practices at Osf orthopedics and is affiliated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramirez is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Osf orthopedics303 N William Kumpf Blvd, Peoria, IL 61605 Existing Patients: (309) 676-5546
- Union Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Adam Cowley Shock Trauma Center, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Med Institutions, Residency Hospital
- Raymond M Curtis Hand Cr Union Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramirez?
Dr. Ramirez is the best Dr. I have ever seen. He is very patient, answers all questions, takes time to explain medical/surgical procedures in understandable terms (even drew a picture on a piece of paper) to help me understand what he would do during surgery. He never seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Ramirez to anyone. A very down to earth person.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center
- Proctor Hospital