Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Melisko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelle Melisko, MD is a medical oncology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Melisko completed a residency at Stanford Hosp. She currently practices at Antenatal Testing Center and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Melisko is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- University Of California-San Francisco, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Stanford Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Melisko?
My family and I met with Dr. Melisko for a second opinion on my breast cancer diagnosis. She was very friendly and thorough with her explanations. She was well versed and knowledgeable on the subject. She was positive and much more hopeful than my current oncologist. She seemed to be more aggressive in her treatment recommendation giving my situation the benefit of the doubt. I would highly reccommend her and I am happy that we had the opportunity to meet with her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Melisko's office is located at 1825 4th St Fl 3, San Francisco, CA 94143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Melisko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus