Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Michelle Dudzinski, MD is a oncology specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Dudzinski completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Fellowship Hospital
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204 Existing Patients: (913) 632-9130
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dudzinski?
Thanks to Dr. Dudzinski, I was able to survive stage 4 uterine cancer. I'm still leading a healthy, normal life 10 years later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dudzinski frequently treats Pap Smear, Gynecologic Cancer, and Oophorectomy.
Dr. Dudzinski's office is located at 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dudzinski speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dudzinski has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City