Dr. Michele Henson, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Henson completed a residency at Vanderbilt School of Medicine. She currently practices at Savannah Respiratory and Allergy Associates, P.C. and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Henson is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
Savannah Respiratory and Allergy Associates, P.C.
Savannah Allergy Associates PC5400 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 Existing Patients: (912) 355-5410
Live Oak Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, LLC Pooler, GA
Live Oak Allergy, Asthma & Immunology143 Canal St, Pooler, GA 31322 Existing Patients: (912) 348-4100
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Vanderbilt University Hosps, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Duke University, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Henson?
Awesome doc.spent 2 hours til 6pm with me. Best doc in area.
- Candler Hospital
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital