Dr. Velez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michel Velez, MD is a hematology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Velez completed a residency at University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. He currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Orlando and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Velez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Universidad Del Norte, Colombia, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine University of Miami, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Simply Healthcare
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Orlando
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Orlando6400 Sanger Rd # A2000, Orlando, FL 32827 Existing Patients: (407) 735-5695
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Velez?
Dr. Velez is very knowledgeable and caring. He is patient centric, listens and integrates the patient's decisions into the care plan. Is is an integral part of the Bienes center team and provides thorough assessments and options. Highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michel Velez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Velez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Velez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Velez frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms and Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Velez's office is located at 6400 Sanger Rd # A2000, Orlando, FL 32827. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Velez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital