Dr. Brathwaite has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michel Brathwaite, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Brathwaite completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Southwest Atlanta Dialysis Center and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Med College Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Temple University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Atlanta Dialysis Center3620 Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30331 Existing Patients: (404) 696-7303
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brathwaite?
Dr. Brathwaite takes time to explain in a way that I understood and eased any concerns that I may have had. He is very thorough, patient and kind. I refer anyone with kidney related health issues to him. I trust him and he has always made an effort to be available to me and my family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brathwaite accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brathwaite frequently treats Proteinuria, Renal Osteodystrophy, and Gout.
Dr. Brathwaite's office is located at 3620 Martin Luther King Jr Dr SW, Atlanta, GA 30331. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory Hillandale Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Piedmont Hospital
- Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center