Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Michael Zielinski, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Zielinski completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zielinski is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Alliance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Imagine Health
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwestern Medical Group
Ada211 E Chicago Ave Ste 1050, Chicago, IL 60611 Existing Patients: (312) 695-8630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zielinski?
I’ve been his patient for 15 years. He is always kind, caring and never rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zielinski has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Zielinski frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Zielinski's office is located at 211 E Chicago Ave Ste 1050, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital