Dr. Michael Wolf, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolf's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Wolf, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wolf completed a residency at Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolf is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sibley Heart Center Cardiology
Egleston1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 256-2593
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolf?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolf accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolf frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Treadmill Stress Test, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Wolf's office is located at 1405 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wolf speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Wolf has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston