Dr. Michael Wilensky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wilensky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Wilensky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Wilensky completed a residency at University Of Colorado Hospital Authority. He currently practices at Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilensky?
- University Colo School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Colorado Hospital Authority, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tulane University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wake Forest University Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 510, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 939-7100
Cardiology Specialists of Birmingham2700 10th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35205 Existing Patients: (205) 939-7100
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilensky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilensky frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wilensky's office is located at 800 Saint Vincents Dr Ste 510, Birmingham, AL 35205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wilensky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center