Dr. Michael Wilensky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Wilensky completed a residency at University Of Colorado Hospital Authority. He currently practices at Princeton Women's Care and is affiliated with Grandview Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Princeton Women's Care817 Princeton Ave SW, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 971-5745
Cardiology PC801 Princeton Ave Sw Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35211 Existing Patients: (205) 780-4330
- University Colo School Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Colorado Hospital Authority, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tulane University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Wake Forest University Baptist Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilensky?
- Grandview Medical Center
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center