Dr. Waxman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Waxman, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Waxman completed a residency at U Kans Med Ctr. He currently practices at Kansas City Pulmonary Practice - Harrisonville Suite 200 and is affiliated with Belton Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waxman is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Kans Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Kans Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Kans Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Aetna QPOS
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kansas City Pulmonary Practice - Harrisonville Suite 200
Research2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste 303, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (816) 333-1919
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waxman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Waxman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waxman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waxman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waxman frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Waxman's office is located at 2330 E Meyer Blvd Ste 303, Kansas City, MO 64132. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Belton Regional Medical Center
- Research Medical Center