Call (720) 764-6256 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Wahl, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Wahl completed a residency at Mayo Medical School. He currently practices at Denver Heart and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wahl is board certified in Cardiology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Mayo Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Mayo Clin-Mayo Grad Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Denver4545 E 9th Ave Ste 670, Denver, CO 80220 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6256
Denver Heart - Swedish Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center701 E Hampden Ave Ste 350, Englewood, CO 80113 Existing Patients: (720) 764-6255
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wahl?
Urgent catheterization needed to rule-out arterial stenosis as the reason for some angina I was having. Superb intervention and care. Dr. Wahl genuinely cares. Uses language that a lay-person can understand, good eye contact. He was not rushed at all, takes his time to fully explain the procedure and post-op instructions. Takes time to answer all questions I had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wahl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Wahl, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wahl's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wahl accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wahl frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Wahl's office is located at 4545 E 9th Ave Ste 670, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- Rose Medical Center
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Anthony North Health Campus