Dr. Smith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Smith, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Smith completed a residency at University Of Missouri Kansas City. He currently practices at Center For Rheumatic Disease and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Rheumatology.
- University Of Missouri Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Dr. Smith is thorough with his questions, a great listener, ensures you have excellent care. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Smith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Smith frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening and Arthritis & Arthropathy.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 500 NE STATE ROUTE 291, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Center For Rheumatic Disease
Shawnee Mission Urgent Care500 NE STATE ROUTE 291, Lees Summit, MO 64086 (816) 531-0930
Kansas City Physician Partners The Center for Allergy & Immunology
Kansas City Physician Partners The Center for Allergy & Immunology17795 W 106th St Ste 102, Olathe, KS 66061 (913) 942-2848