Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Monson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mobile, AL. Dr. Monson completed a residency at University Mo Ks City School Of Med. He currently practices at Rihner/Gupta Cardiology and is affiliated with Atmore Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Monson is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Mo Ks City School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ms School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Benjamin S. Citrin M.d. PC600 Providence Park Dr E, Mobile, AL 36695 Existing Patients: (251) 634-1544
Cardiology Associates Of Mobile
George Regional Cardiology911 Winter St, Lucedale, MS 39452 Existing Patients: (251) 607-9797
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Monson?
A great physician, knowledgeable , and caring physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Monson frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Monson's office is located at 600 Providence Park Dr E, Mobile, AL 36695. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Monson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atmore Community Hospital
- George Regional Hospital
- Infirmary Health - Mobile Infirmary
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Medical Center