Dr. Michael Grafe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grafe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Grafe, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Grafe completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Redwood Orthopaedic Sgy Assocs and is affiliated with Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grafe is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Southern California Center for Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Boston U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Redwood Orthopaedic Sgy Assocs
Redwood Orthopaedic Sgy Assocs208 Concourse Blvd # 1, Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Existing Patients: (707) 544-3400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grafe?
I was very impressed with Dr. Grafe. His communication and explanations were top-notch. I'd recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grafe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grafe frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Trigger Finger.
Dr. Grafe's office is located at 208 Concourse Blvd # 1, Santa Rosa, CA 95403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grafe speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grafe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital