Dr. Michael Antworth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Antworth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Antworth, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Antworth completed a residency at U South Fla. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Carolina and is affiliated with St. Francis Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Antworth is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- U Bc, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U South Fla, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Antworth?
Made us feel comfortable with his professionalism.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Antworth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Antworth frequently treats Retinal Cysts, Retinoschisis, and Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Dr. Antworth's office is located at 1126 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Antworth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Francis Downtown
Retina Consultants Of Carolina
Retina Consultants of Carolina PA1126 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 233-5722