Dr. Michael Sperling, MD is a neurology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Sperling completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Thomas Jefferson University Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sperling is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Thomas Jefferson University Neurosurgery
COB Building909 Walnut St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (215) 955-1222
Spanish, Chinese, English
- UCLA Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sperling?
Dr. Sperling has been treating my son over 30 years for epilepsy. He is very knowledgeable and very nice. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs neurologist and particularly for the treatment of epilepsy.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health