Dr. Spain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Spain, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Spain completed a residency at Oklahoma University College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK and is affiliated with Cleveland Area Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spain is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- U Okla Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Oklahoma University College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1982
- The University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spain?
Staff and follow up visits great. Bedside manner excellent. A caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Spain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spain frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Spain's office is located at 6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spain speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Area Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital South
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa - Tulsa, OK
Warren Clinic Cardiology of Tulsa6151 S Yale Ave Ste 100A, Tulsa, OK 74136 (918) 494-8500