Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at SUNY. He currently practices at OrthoTexas Orthopedics & Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- SUNY At Buffalo School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Assoc Ortho and Sports Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- SUNY, Residency Hospital — 1997
- New York Med College, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Vincent's Hosps & Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
Dr always tokes time to listen, to explain procedures, and to let the patient participate in discussion.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano