Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Roberts, MD
Dr. Michael Roberts, MD is
- Baylor Affl Hospital|Baylor-Affl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Baylor-Affl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1980
- TUFTS UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1979
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- University Physicians
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
He literally saved my life from a brain tumor. Kind, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable, patient. Explained everything well, I love Dr. Roberts and highly recommend him
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Roberts, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Roberts' profile.
Dr. Roberts in specializes in Hematology & Oncology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Roberts frequently treats the following conditions: Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma, Central Nervous System Lymphoma and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Roberts' office is located at 2222 E Highland Ave Ste 400 Phoenix, AZ 85016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Roberts provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Roberts, MD is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center and Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix.
Yes, Dr. Michael Roberts, MD holds board certification in Hematology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Michael Roberts, MD has a star rating of 3.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Arizona Oncology Associates
Biltmore Cancer Center - Medical Oncology, Gynecologic Oncology, Hematology, Neuro-Oncology, & Breast Program2222 E Highland Ave Ste 400, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 277-4868