Dr. McHale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael McHale, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. McHale completed a residency at U Nebr. He currently practices at Avera Medical Group Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Avera De Smet Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McHale is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Nebr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McHale?
Dr. McHale has been my onocologist for20 years. He is a doctor who truly listens to you and cares about you. Once you get to know Dr. McHale you realize that you do matter and that he goes the extra mile for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McHale accepts your insurance.
Dr. McHale frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Cancers, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. McHale's office is located at 1000 E 23rd St Ste 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera De Smet Memorial Hospital
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Queen Of Peace
- Avera St. Benedict Health Center
- Brookings Health System
- Murray County Medical Center
- Osceola Community Hospital
- Sanford Usd Medical Center
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center
- Windom Area Health
Avera Medical Group Oncology & Hematology
Avera Medical Group1000 E 23rd St Ste 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 (605) 322-3000
Windom Area Hosp Outreach Clnc
Windom Area Hospital2150 Hospital Dr, Windom, MN 56101 (507) 831-0652