Dr. McHale has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael McHale, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. McHale completed a residency at U Nebr. He currently practices at Avera Medical Group and is affiliated with Avera De Smet Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McHale is board certified in Hematology.
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- U Nebr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avera Medical Group1000 E 23rd St Ste 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 322-3000
Madelia Community Hospital
Windom Area Hospital2150 Hospital Dr, Windom, MN 56101 Existing Patients: (507) 831-0652
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McHale?
Dr. McHale has been my onocologist for20 years. He is a doctor who truly listens to you and cares about you. Once you get to know Dr. McHale you realize that you do matter and that he goes the extra mile for your situation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Avera De Smet Memorial Hospital
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Queen Of Peace
- Avera St. Benedict Health Center
- Brookings Health System
- Murray County Medical Center
- Osceola Community Hospital
- Sanford USD Medical Center and Hospital
- Sanford Worthington Medical Center
- Windom Area Health