Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Nevada At Reno, Undergraduate School — 1995
- University of Hawaii At Manoa, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lloyd?
Dr Lloyd listens and to me that is most important, wonder Dr
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Lloyd's profile.
Dr. Lloyd frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Heart Palpitations, and Supraventricular Tachycardia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Lloyd's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd NE Ste F424, Atlanta, GA 30322. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Lloyd provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital and Emory University Hospital.
Dr. Lloyd has over 23 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.5/5 for Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Emory Decatur Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Emory Heart & Vascular Center At Decatur2665 N Decatur Rd Ste 240, Decatur, GA 30033 (404) 778-7667