Dr. Lloyd has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lloyd completed a residency at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lloyd is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Nevada School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Nevada At Reno, Undergraduate School — 1995
- University of Hawaii At Manoa, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste F424, Atlanta, GA 30322 Existing Patients: (404) 712-4070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lloyd?
Dr Lloyd listens and to me that is most important, wonder Dr
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Lloyd, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lloyd's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lloyd accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lloyd frequently treats Cardioversion, Elective, Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Lloyd's office is located at 1364 Clifton Rd Ne Ste F424, Atlanta, GA 30322. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown