Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Isakoff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Isakoff, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Isakoff completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Connecticut Children's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Isakoff is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isakoff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Isakoff frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Lymphoma Evaluation, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Isakoff's office is located at 282 Washington St, Hartford, CT 06106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Isakoff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Isakoff has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.