Dr. Michael Hull, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hull's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Hull, DO is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Hull completed a residency at Oklahoma State Medical Center. He currently practices at Edmond General Surgery LLC and is affiliated with Great Plains Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hull is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Oklahoma State Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Oklahoma State Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Oklahoma State Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hull?
Dr. Hull is by far a true physician. He cares deeply about his patients. He has been my physician for nine years taking care of me and my husband. Dr Hull is absolutely the best doctor I go to. His staff is very efficient and kind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hull accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hull frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Nasopharyngitis, and Asthma.
Dr. Hull's office is located at 105 S Bryant Ave Ste 104, Edmond, OK 73034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hull has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- OU Health - Edmond Medical Center
- Stillwater Medical Center