Dr. Hanau has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Hanau, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hanau completed a residency at Harvard Longwood Psyc Res Tng Program. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanau is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard Longwood Psyc Res Tng Program, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Baystate Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanau?
Dr Hanau is a terrific psychiatrist and person. As a physician myself I am in a unique position to judge. He is kind and very knowledgeable. He was of enormous help to me when I was in severe crisis. I always felt he was with me on my journey through my difficult time. I hold him in the highest regard and anyone fortunate enough to be his patient is fortunate indeed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Hanau, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hanau's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanau accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanau frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Dr. Hanau's office is located at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital