Dr. Baugh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Baugh, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, GA. Dr. Baugh completed a residency at Med College Ga. He currently practices at Gainesville Neurology Group and is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Baugh is board certified in Neurology.
- Med College Ga, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Med College Ga, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1998
- Georgia Institute of Technology (GA TECH), Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gainesville Neurology Group
Gainesville Neurology Group1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Ste 400, Gainesville, GA 30501 Existing Patients: (770) 534-1117
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baugh?
My wife has been going to Dr Baugh for Cervical Dystonia and has been receiving Botox injections with the use of the EMG machine. We have been seeing him for over ten years and in that time, he has always been courteous and professional in giving advice and treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Baugh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baugh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baugh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baugh frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Migraine, and Difficulty With Walking.
Dr. Baugh's office is located at 1240 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se Ste 400, Gainesville, GA 30501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville