Dr. Michael Rader, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rader's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rader, MD is a hematology specialist in Nyack, NY. Dr. Rader completed a residency at SUNY-Kings Co Med Ctr. He currently practices at Nyack Breast Cancer Center. Dr. Rader is board certified in Hematology.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- SUNY-Kings Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- SUNY-Kings Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1975
Nyack Breast Cancer Center
Nyack Breast Cancer Center160 N Midland Ave, Nyack, NY 10960 Existing Patients: (845) 348-8507
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rader?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rader accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rader frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Rader's office is located at 160 N Midland Ave, Nyack, NY 10960. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rader has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.