Dr. Michael Stoffman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Stoffman completed a residency at Yale University School of Medicine. He currently practices at Brain & Spine Medical and is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stoffman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Yale University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- McGill University, Surgical Internship, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Toronto, Pharmacology, Hon.B.Sc., Summa Cum Laude, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoffman?
Dr Stoffman helped me perform a microdisecectomy for my l5 s1 disc herniation. I am a Canadian living in Toronto and the pain was so severe I could not walk at all for 2 months. The Free Canadian Health system could not book me in to see a surgeon on time. My given time frame in Canada was 4 months for an MRI and 2 years to schedule surgery if I am Lucky. Without other options, I contacted Dr Stoffman’s Office. He managed to book my MRI and see me within 14 days, and scheduled my surgery 13 days later. It’s been 24 hours after surgery and I feel great! My leg pain has been completely removed and the surgery area doesn’t even hurt without any pain medication. Though I am resting and taking things easy, I already feel normal again and can probably walk a mile without any issue. And this is only 1 day after surgery. Very professional surgeon with very good result. Highly recommended! Even though I had to pay out of pocket for the surgery, it was worth every penny for me. Thank you!
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center