Dr. Michael Petersen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Blue Ash, OH. Dr. Petersen completed a residency at Kellogg Eye Ctr-U Mich. He currently practices at Cincinnati Eye Institute and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petersen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Cincinnati Eye Institute
Cincinnati Eye Institute1945 Cei Dr, Blue Ash, OH 45242 Existing Patients: (513) 984-5133
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Kellogg Eye Ctr-U Mich, Residency Hospital — 1990
- St Josephs Mercy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petersen?
I have been seeing Dr. Petersen for about seven years. My Diabetic Macular Edema is pretty much under control. I always tell Dr. Petersen that "status quo" is good. I have been to CEI on a Saturday morning and a Sunday morning for emergency care. . I understand sometimes an emergency can make Dr. Petersen run a bit late - because I have been THAT emergency that messes with the schedule. Dr. Petersen is aware of the pain involved in the injection. He is so kind and consoling. Don't retire, DrP
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center