Dr. Perlman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Perlman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Northampton, MA. Dr. Perlman completed a residency at Mass MH Ctr. and is affiliated with Cooley Dickinson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Perlman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1969
- Mass MH Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Hahnemann, Internship Hospital — 1966
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Northeast Health Direct
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 57 Gothic St, Northampton, MA 01060 Existing Patients: (413) 584-6186
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Perlman?
When I say I feel better, his smile tells me that he is truly dedicated to helping his patients. There is nothing better than a dedicated doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Perlman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Perlman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Perlman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Perlman frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Perlman's office is located at 57 Gothic St, Northampton, MA 01060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Perlman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital
- Holyoke Medical Center