Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-2122, and for other questions, call (937) 208-2020.
Dr. Michael Pedoto, MD
New Patient(937) 550-3819
Dr. Michael Pedoto, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Pedoto completed a residency at University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine. He currently practices at Premier Physical Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Miami Valley Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pedoto is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pedoto?
Very caring, listened and took time to answer all my questions and concerns.
- Miami Valley Hospital South
- Miami Valley Hospital North
- Upper Valley Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Pedoto, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pedoto's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pedoto accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pedoto frequently treats Chronic Pain, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Pedoto's office is located at 30 East Apple St Ste L200, Dayton, OH 45409. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pedoto has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.