Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Michael Shaughnessy, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lyndhurst, OH. Dr. Shaughnessy completed a residency at Case Western/U Hosp. He currently practices at NOMS University Ophthalmology and is affiliated with University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shaughnessy is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Case Western/U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Riverside Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1997
- Miami, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NOMS University Ophthalmology
NOMS University Ophthalmology29001 Cedar Rd Ste 110, Lyndhurst, OH 44124 Existing Patients: (216) 382-8022
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaughnessy?
He is very personable and I never feel rushed. He explains everything even if I ask twice. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shaughnessy frequently treats Drusen, Senile Cataracts, and Cataract.
Dr. Shaughnessy's office is located at 29001 Cedar Rd Ste 110, Lyndhurst, OH 44124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shaughnessy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center