Dr. Michael Flaherty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flaherty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Flaherty, MD is a cardiology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Flaherty completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at UofL Physicians - Digestive & Liver Health and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Franklin College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HMO of Kentucky
- Hoosier Healthcare Network
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Passport Health Plan
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
- Self Pay
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flaherty?
Dr Flaherty is very easy to talk to and listens well to his patients. He takes his time with each person. He will research and search to discover what is going on medically.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flaherty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flaherty frequently treats Impella Device, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Flaherty's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flaherty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital
UofL Physicians - Digestive & Liver Health
UofL Physicians - Digestive & Liver Health401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202 (502) 588-6000
Baptist Health Medical Group Primary Care
Baptist Health Medical Group Primary Care3950 Kresge Way Ste 303, Louisville, KY 40207 (502) 928-0900
Cardiovascular Medical Specialists, LLC
Heart Institute, Kentuckiana Medical Center4601 Medical Plaza Way, Clarksville, IN 47129 (812) 284-6100