Dr. Cinquegrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Cinquegrani, MD is a cardiology specialist in West Bend, WI. Dr. Cinquegrani completed a residency at SIU Affil Hosp. and is affiliated with Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cinquegrani is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Strong Meml Hosp-U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- SIU Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095 Existing Patients: (414) 805-3666
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cinquegrani?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cinquegrani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cinquegrani frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cinquegrani's office is located at 3200 Pleasant Valley Rd, West Bend, WI 53095. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Hospital and Medical College of Wisconsin
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital