Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael O Dell, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Michael O Dell, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in New York, NY. Dr. O Dell completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at NewYork Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- National Rehabilitation Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1989
- South Bend Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Franklin College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. O Dell?
I haven’t felt this good in a long time and I like to thank you -Best of luck congratulations on your retirement.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael O Dell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. O Dell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. O Dell accepts your insurance.
Dr. O Dell frequently treats Botox® Injection, Coccygeal Pain, and Lipedema.
Dr. O Dell's office is located at 525 East 68th Street, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. O Dell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.