Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Miami, FL. Dr. Mahajer completed a residency at Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine. He currently practices at Baptist Health Center for Spine Care and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Baptist Health Center for Spine Care
Baptist Health Center for Spine Care8950 N Kendall Dr Ste 410w, Miami, FL 33176 Existing Patients: (786) 596-2225
Miami Orthopedics & Sports Medicine Institute
Baptist Health Center for Spine Care13101 S Dixie Hwy Ste 400, Pinecrest, FL 33156 Existing Patients: (786) 596-2225
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Kennesaw State University, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahajer?
He is very thorough and explains everything as he does his exam and procedures.
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Queens