Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO
Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO is
- Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Fellowship Hospital
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine|Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Lincoln Memorial University / Debusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (Lmu-Dcom)|Lincoln Memorial University-DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Dimension Health
- Dimension International
- Global Excel Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mahajer?
Dr. Mahajer healed the back pain I had for 3 years. The pain was affecting my life at many levels and I had tried many things (e.g., physical therapy, acupuncture, massages, muscle relaxants, pain killers) that did not get rid of the pain. I saw many doctors and PTs before him and they all told me that all the tests were normal and that they couldn't find a reason for my pain. Dr. Mahajer suggested to try a particular medication because he thought the pain was caused by a nervous reaction. At first I wasn't very open to going on medication but he insisted that I try it, at least for a few months. I did and after 3 months my pain went from a 4/10 to a 1/10 and it is now (9 months later) at a 0.5/10. I am extremely happy with the results.
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mahajer's profile.
Dr. Mahajer in specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mahajer frequently treats the following conditions: Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain and Coccygeal Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mahajer's office is located at 425 W 59th St Lbby 5 New York, NY 10019. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mahajer is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mahajer provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO is affiliated with Mount Sinai Morningside, Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Mount Sinai Hospital and Mount Sinai Queens.
Dr. Mahajer has over 11 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Amir Mahajer, DO has a star rating of 4.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mount Sinai Doctors
Slrhc Faculty Practice425 W 59th St Lbby 5, New York, NY 10019 Call
Amir Mahajer, D.O.
The Mount Sinai Hospital Spine Center5 E 98th St # 4, New York, NY 10029 Call
Baptist Health Orthopedic Care
Baptist Health Orthopedic Care709 Alton Rd Ste 440, Miami Beach, FL 33139 Call