Dr. Michael Rubinstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubinstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Rubinstein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rifle, CO. Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Grand River Hospital District and is affiliated with Valley View Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Wesleyan University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubinstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubinstein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rubinstein's office is located at 501 Airport Rd, Rifle, CO 81650. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubinstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley View Hospital