Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (443) 608-5686, and for other questions, call (443) 643-3800.
Dr. Michael Drossner, MD
New Patient(443) 608-5686
Dr. Michael Drossner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bel Air, MD. Dr. Drossner completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Drossner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC
Upper Chesapeake Cardiology, LLC520 Upper Chesapeake Dr #201, Bel Air, MD 21014 Existing Patients: (443) 643-3800
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1986
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Drossner?
Dr. Drossner is an outstanding cardiologist! He is honest and thorough - explains everything in laymen's terms. I don't look forward to the day he retires because there couldn't ever be a better cardeo!!!
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health
- UM Harford Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Drossner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Drossner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Drossner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Drossner frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Drossner's office is located at 520 Upper Chesapeake Dr #201, Bel Air, MD 21014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Drossner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.