Dr. Michael Marushack, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Shallotte, NC. Dr. Marushack completed a residency at Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO. He currently practices at EmergeOrtho, Wilmington, NC and is affiliated with J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marushack is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes Hospital, St. Louis, MO, Residency Hospital
- University Of Utah School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Creighton University, Omaha, Ne, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marushack?
Dr. Marushack was very informative and explained my options related to my knee pain. He answered all my questions and concerns and performed a small procedure which reduced my pain significantly.
- J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center