Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khalili accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michael Khalili, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Khalili completed a residency at Kern Med Center. He currently practices at Macula Retina Vitreous Center, CA and is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Kern Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Kern Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Western University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khalili?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khalili frequently treats Allergy Testing, Anemia, and Arthritis.
Dr. Khalili's office is located at 1414 S Grand Ave Ste 440, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khalili speaks Persian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Khalili has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Hospital Medical Center
Macula Retina Vitreous Center, CA
Michael M Khalili, DO1414 S Grand Ave Ste 440, Los Angeles, CA 90015 (213) 259-0608