Dr. Michael Robin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Robin, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Robin completed a residency at University of Florida, Gainesville. He currently practices at Michael L. Robin M.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1999
- University of California At Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Assurance Association (HMAA)
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
- United Health Alliance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michael L. Robin M.D.
Michael L. Robin M.D.1580 Makaloa St Ste 1000, Honolulu, HI 96814 Existing Patients: (808) 888-9740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robin?
Dr. Robin is very compassionate and understanding. I really appreciate everything he has done for me. I have met with many psychiatrists across the US and Dr. Robin is among the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Robin's office is located at 1580 Makaloa St Ste 1000, Honolulu, HI 96814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.