Dr. Michael Nance, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Nance completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nance is board certified in General Surgery.
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology
CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF PHILADELPHIA - Ophthalmology3400 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (215) 590-3440
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 1989
- LSU School of Medicine - New Orleans, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nance?
I am a surgeon myself. So, when it looked like my child needs a surgeon I reached out to my colleagues and friends to ask for a recommendations. The opinion was unanimous - Dr. Nance only. After meeting him personally I can now clearly see why - one of the most professional, caring, gentle and knowledgeable doctor! Fortunately, he told us no surgery is needed at this time and we should come back for followup in a few month to a year. His demeanor and bedside manners were very professional and he clearly has a reputation of a very skilled surgeon. If it turns out we need surgery later I would have no hesitation in letting my child under his knife. Thank you, Dr. Nance!
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health