Dr. Michael Koriwchak, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Koriwchak completed a residency at Vanderbilt Univ. He currently practices at ENT Of Georgia and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
ENT Of Georgia
ENT Of Georgia5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 150, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 297-4230
- Vanderbilt, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Vanderbilt Univ, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Vanderbilt University, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Bucknell University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koriwchak?
Dr Koriwchak performed my thyroidectomy about 1.5 weeks ago He answered all my questions and was cautious to learn the history of my condition. He has been very thorough from pre op through follow up. My scar is healing well and is already quite minimal. This is a second but different surgery that Dr K has performed for me, the other being turbinate reduction about 10 years ago. I highly recommend and trust this surgeon.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Northside Hospital