Dr. Michael Schaufele, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Schaufele completed a residency at Spaulding Rehab Hospital. He currently practices at Pain Solutions Treatment Centers and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schaufele is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Pain Solutions Treatment Centers
Pain Solutions Treatment Centers400 Tower Rd NE, Marietta, GA 30060 Existing Patients: (770) 590-1078
- Spaulding Rehab Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Spectrum Health Blodgett Campus, Residency Hospital
- Spine Center Munich, Orthopaedic Hospital Harlaching, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Fachbereich Humanmedizin, Medical School — 1992
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Univ, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schaufele?
Dr. Schaufele methodically and conservatively managed my chronic back pain for many years. After myltiple attempts at pain management with only medication relief, he recommended a spinal cord stimulator implant. It changed my life. Dr. Schaufele continues to manage my moderate pain after slowly and patiently weaning me off of major doses of pain medicine. He is an outstanding doctor in every way. He is the consummate professional, a skilled clinician, and a responsive and warm individual.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital