Dr. Michael Maraist, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maraist's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Maraist, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Maraist completed a residency at University Of Florida Department Of Neurology. and is affiliated with Uf Health Shands Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maraist is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- University Of Florida Sleep Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Florida Department Of Neurology, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Florida Hospital Orlando, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maraist?
Dr. Maraist is excellent! He is well-versed in his specialty, takes a genuine interest in his patients and does so with exceptional interpersonal skills. I feel confident in his care for my mother.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maraist accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maraist frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Dementia Evaluation, and Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation.
Dr. Maraist's office is located at 6400 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maraist has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uf Health Shands Hospital
- 1 6400 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605 (523) 333-5310