Dr. Bay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Michael Bay, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Bay completed a residency at University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio. He currently practices at Southwest Gastroenterology and is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bay is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Albany Medical College, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio, Internship Hospital — 1986
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southwest Gastroenterology7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109 Existing Patients: (505) 999-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bay?
Dr. Bay was wonderful throughout every step of the process, and he is continuing to provide exceptional medical support. Despite his busy schedule, he has been generous with his time, patience and respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Bay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bay frequently treats Diarrhea, Gastritis, and Reflux Esophagitis.
Dr. Bay's office is located at 7788 Jefferson St NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lovelace Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Unm Sandoval Regional Medical Center