Call (720) 743-7284 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Michael Janssen, DO is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Thornton, CO. Dr. Janssen completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Center for Spine and Orthopedics and is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Janssen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Klinik for Orthopedic Chirurgie | Lakewood Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- University of Health Sciences, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Janssen?
I had a wonderful consultation with Dr. Janssen. He described with clarity my situation and my surgical option. He conveyed no rush and answered all my questions. Very generous with his time. He was kind and sensitive to my pain. I will most likely continue my treatment with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Michael Janssen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Janssen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Janssen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Janssen frequently treats Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), and Myelopathy.
Dr. Janssen's office is located at 9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Janssen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Janssen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- North Suburban Medical Center
- Avista Adventist Hospital
- Childrens Hospital Colorado
- Platte Valley Medical Center
- St. Anthony North Health Campus
Center for Spine and Orthopedics
Center for Spine and Orthopedics9005 Grant St Ste 200, Thornton, CO 80229 Existing Patients: (720) 743-7284