Dr. Michael Volk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Volk's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Michael Volk, MD is a hematology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Volk completed a residency at UWAC. He currently practices at Green Bay Oncology Ltd and is affiliated with Holy Family Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Volk is board certified in Hematology.
- MC WI, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- UWHC, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- UWAC, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Univ WI Hosp and Clin, Internship Hospital — 1988
- U Heidelberg, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Green Bay Oncology Ltd
Cancer Care Ctr
Holy Family Memorial2300 Western Ave, Manitowoc, WI 54220 Existing Patients: (920) 320-2749
- 4 853 S Main St Ste C, Oconto Falls, WI 54154 Existing Patients: (800) 432-6049
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Volk?
Dr. Volk is excellent. I had blood clots in my lungs at quite a young age and he did not leave anything unchecked. He is an awesome person with a great personality and a very intelligent doctor. Sad to see him retire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Volk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Volk frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Volk's office is located at 1726 Shawano Ave, Green Bay, WI 54303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Volk has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Family Memorial
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital